Weety Biodegradable Reusable Cup
The Weety cup is an eco-friendly and reusable cup made entirely from wheat fibre, a natural and sustainable agricultural by-product.
It was created as a functional and eco-friendly alternative to single-use plastic cups so that you can reuse it for years.
Weety's mission is simple: To ensure that every sip you take is entirely plastic free, while reducing global plastic waste, one cup at a time.
Wheat fibre is an innovative and sustainable biomaterial that is light, and free from toxic chemicals and other nasties. That means there are no strange after tastes that you get so often from other reusable cups. There's also no silicone used - even the lid is made from wheat fibre.
Even better - Weety are also members of 1% For The Planet, so they give 1% of their total revenue to environmental charities, just like us.
- Capacity: 350 ml
- Weight: 85.5 g
- Made from natural wheat fibre – because plastic sucks
- Can be used again and again
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- Fully dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe
- Comes with a reusable splash stick to avoid spillage or dripping