Bee Bee Wraps
Organic Cotton Beeswax Food Wraps - 2 Large
Two large 33 x 33 cm wraps
Bee Bee Wraps are the organic, reusable alternative to cling film.
You can always over-wrap food making a large BeeBee beeswax food wrap the most versatile size. Anything from manchego to melon, biscuits to burritos, sandwiches to spinach, BeeBee has it covered. Available in five designs:
Why use beeswax food wraps?
Stop plastic pollution - BeeBee's are your plastic free, planet friendly alternative to clingfilm. Being compostable they are zero waste helping to reduce plastic pollution towards a more sustainable life.
Organic - Our 'GOTS' certified organic cotton is better for the planet, for your food and for you. With no pesticides or toxic dyes your food is wrapped in organic love!
Beautiful - The 'Eco' option should be fun and inspiring, not bland and boring. Beautiful design has always been at the heart of BeeBee.
Fresh food for longer - BeeBee beeswax food wraps store your bread fresher than plastic ever could, slow the browning of your avocados, keep salad fresh for a week, house cheese happily without the nasty sweat and give your fruit, veg and leftovers breathing space!
Cut food waste - Our breathable seal stops food becoming sweaty, with less moisture your food last longer cutting down on food waste and saving you money.
How to use
- Using warm hands wrap around food to create a breathable seal. Play around and feel how they are malleable when warm and hold their shape when cold.
- Hand wash in cold water and eco-friendly soap.
- Avoid using with raw meat and fish, dishwashers or microwaves.
- If necessary recharge your BeeBee by ironing between two sheets of greaseproof paper, peel away while still wet and hold aloft until dry.
- Love your BeeBee and it will last a year or more. Then ensure you leave no trace by composting your BeeBee or using as a firelight on your wood-burning stove!