Patch Organic Biodegradable Plasters
Patch organic strips are the natural approach to wound care. Our Patch bamboo plasters are made of 100% certified organic bamboo fibre and are 100% compostable.
Activated charcoal has been known to neutralize many different kinds of pathogens that directly or indirectly produce or promote infection. It can absorb poisons and toxins, taking them up through the permeable skin layers and remove them from the body. Once impurities are removed, the skin’s healing process starts.
Aloe Vera has been used for thousands of years to treat wounds, burns and other skin conditions. The polysaccharides have been known to increase cellular movement, which leads to faster and more efficient tissue regrowth. The glycoproteins are an effective pain reliever and control the inflammation response.
Coconut oil has a myriad of natural healing benefits for the skin, including antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. Coconut oil works at reducing inflammation and keeping the skin moisturised to help regenerate new skin cells. It is 100% safe and effective with no known side effects or toxicity.
- Patch bamboo plaster
- made with 100% certified organic bamboo fibre
- Earth friendly
- Cruelty free and vegan
- Free from plastic, silicon, latex and parabens
- Sustainably sourced
- Australian owned and operated
- the patch tube is made from recycled cardboard materials and printed with a natural Colour dye. The tube is made to be 100% compostable and biodegradable.
- the sterilisation packaging is made from plastic-free rice paper and is compostable.
- the strips are made from a compostable bamboo fibre.