Hydrophil® Bamboo Toothbrush
A high quality bamboo toothbrush. Most importantly, plant based castor oil is used to make the bristles. Typically, bamboo toothbrushes have Nylon bristles, hence plastic.
- bamboo toothbrush
- bristles are made from castor oil, therefore plant based
- neutral carbon footprint
- style: tooth brush for adults, medium or soft bristles
- eco friendly
- 100% vegan and cruelty free
- weighs 17g only, therefore lightweight
- susbtitutes plastic toothbrushes that harm our environment
Please note that due to hygiene reasons we are unable to accept any returns on our bamboo tooth brushes.
Hydrophil bamboo toothbrushes have a neutral carbon footprint. Because Hydrophil aims to be the pioneer in producing carbon neutral household products, they offset the CO2 emission from the production process. As a result they support a drinking project in Odisha.