4Ocean® White Sided Dolphin Bracelet
Pull a pound for white sided dolphins.
White-sided dolphins, named for their distinctive coloring, are highly intelligent, highly social, and extremely playful. They can often be seen “bow riding,” or swimming near the front of a ship, and jumping, flipping, somersaulting, or even spinning in the air. Their acrobatic displays can put even the greatest Olympians to shame.
While they’re not endangered or threatened at this time, they are protected. Like all dolphins, they are at risk for both plastic ingestion and entanglement in fishing gear. They’re also sometimes killed in dolphin hunts in places like Japan and Greenland.
By ending our reliance on single-use plastics, supporting sustainable fisheries, reporting marine life in distress and fisheries violations to NOAA Fisheries Enforcement, and keeping our distance while enjoying our marine life, we can ensure these animals thrive for generations to come.
- Cord made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear glass beads made from 100% post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- Stainless steel 4ocean charm
- Hand assembled in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof design
- Adjustable from 4 to 10cm in diameter
- No plastic packaging