4Ocean® Bottlenose Dolphin Bracelet
Pull a pound for Bottlenose Dolphins
Bottlenose dolphins are found in almost every ocean in both coastal and offshore waters. The frequent overlap of human and dolphin habitats has made human activity the biggest threat to their survival.
In addition to pulling a pound of rubbish from the ocean, 4Ocean are donating $1 to Ric O’Barry’s Dolphin Project for every Bottlenose Dolphin Bracelet sold this month. The donation will be used to fund the 24/7 care of three rescued dolphins at the Umah Lumba Center in West Bali.
- Cord made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Clear glass beads made from 100% post-consumer recycled glass bottles
- Stainless steel 4ocean and limited edition charms
- Hand assembled in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof design
- Adjustable from 4 to 10cm in diameter
- No plastic packaging