Skip to content
- Treat stains with gel, Marseille soap or baking soda before wash.
- For odour removal, we recommend soaking in spirit vinegar before wash.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Turn garment inside out, preferably place in a microfibre washing bag.
- Machine wash at 40° C on normal cycle. Maximum spin cycle is allowed.
- Use an ecological and fragrance-free detergent. Vinegar is an excellent ecological fabric softener.
- Dry on a finger-wide hanger rather than in the dryer. It saves energy.
- Steaming preferred. If ironing, use only medium heat.