4Ocean® Vaquita Porpoise Bracelet
Pull a pound for stingray
- Vaquita porpoises are the most endangered marine mammal in the world. With as few as 10 individuals remaining, their biggest threats come from gillnets used to illegally catch the also endangered totoaba fish.
When you purchase a Vaquita Porpoise Bracelet, you’ll pull one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines, and help raise awareness about the dire need to protect our oceans and our wildlife from plastic.Cord made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
- Clear glass beads made from 100% post-consumer recycled glass bottles
- Stainless steel 4ocean charm
- Hand assembled in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof design
- Adjustable from 4 to 10cm in diameter
- No plastic packaging