What better way to celebrate a year of cleaner oceans than with a limited edition bracelet: the 4Ocean Anniversary Bracelet.
This limited edition bracelet features a cord intertwined with 4Ocean's two branded colors, Royal Blue and White, and is a reminder to everyone who wears it that because of them, the oceans are becoming a cleaner place for marine life, one pound at a time.
4Ocean officially launched in January 2017 when they sold their first bracelet and removed the first pound of trash from the ocean. Since that first pound, more and more people learned about their cleanup efforts, their mission and were eager to join the movement towards cleaner oceans.
Since their official launch just over 1 year ago, they have been able to remove over 1,000,000 pounds of trash from the ocean.
Some of the accomplishments they were able to reach because of your support include:-
- Their largest underwater cleanups to date in June 2017
- Acquiring 7 full time captains and cleanup crew members to do daily cleanups
- Breaking a World Record for the largest underwater chain of divers (followed by a dive cleanup!)
- Donating to The Bimini Shark Lab, Shark Savers, and Sharks4Kids for shark conservation programs and research
- Hosting and sponsoring cleanups in 14 different countries around the world
- Donating $50,000 to the Moffitt Cancer Center for Breast Cancer Research
- Removing 250,000 pounds of marine debris from the ocean
- ...and much more!
Unisex design Adjustable from 4-10cm diameter Stainless steel 4Ocean charm 1 pound of trash will be removed from the ocean.
Made from recycled materials.